A fiendishly clever new approach to high frequency equalization, designed from the ground up with six parallel signal paths that produce the kind of air, clarity, and presence previously found only in very old, very expensive analog equalizers.
There is no limit to the types of sweet high end the Clariphonic can produce. The internal parallel signal paths produce a form of additive-only high frequency equalization that is at once holographic, transparent, and virtually phaseless. You get effortless, natural high end for days.
• 2 high-shelves blended in parallel on each channel
• 6 unusual and carefully selected corner frequencies
• powerful control over the midrange, presence, and air bands
• ability to 'solo' the parallel filters for external sweetening & processing (rack only)
• minimal, mastering grade signal path for total sonic purity
• XLR & 1/4" TRS balanced i/o
• 240V & 120V compatible