Expand your Pro Tools|HD workflow to integrate with MADI-equipped devices including routers and digital mixing consoles with the all-digital HD MADI interface. The perfect solution for integrating Pro Tools|HD into post-production and broadcast environments, HD MADI gives you great connection flexibility, fuss-free use through built-in sample rate conversion, and the ability to send and receive up to 64 channels of audio between your Pro Tools setup and MADI devices up to 2 km (1.24 miles) away all with a single rack unit interface.
* Send and receive up to 64 audio streams between Pro Tools|HD and other MADI devices
* Maintain maximum audio fidelity, with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz sample rate support
* Gain connection and routing flexibility through optical and coaxial connections:
o 2 MADI inputs (optical and coaxial)
o 2 MADI outputs (simultaneous optical and coaxial)
* Forget having to match sample rates, thanks to built-in SRC on all I/O channels
* Sync to an external clock through dedicated BNC Word Clock and XLR AES/EBU connections when using SRC on output
* Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full input, output, and routing control
* Compact 1U rack-mountable design overcomes space limitations
Get the details
Note: Please be aware that you'll need Pro Tools HD 8.1 or higher software to use this interface a free update is available for download to all registered Pro Tools HD 8.x users.