Keep even your largest Pro Tools|HD and audio-video productions in total sync. SYNC HD attains near sample-accurate lock to serial timecode (through RS-422), LTC, or bi-phase/tach signals, incorporating a high-fidelity, low-jitter master Word Clock that supports operations up to 192 kHz, as well as standard pull-up/pull-down rates for film and video applications.
SYNC HD also features AES/EBU clock I/O, SD and HD video reference in/thru, video program in/out with timecode window inserter, and a host of other features, making it a must have for Pro Tools|HD professionals in commercial music and post-production facilities.
* High-fidelity, low-jitter master clock
* Near sample-accurate lock to timecode or bi-phase signals
* Word Clock I/O up to 192 kHz capable
* Supports all major industry-standard clock sources and timecode formats
* Supports SD and HD video reference input (tri-level sync) up to 1080p / 60 fps
* Supports standard pull-up/pull-down rates for film/video
* Video input with timecode window inserter