Sensitive and powerful,
the true sound of Gibson® Les PaulTM Custom includes
approx. 60 Giga-bytes, 150,000 samples.
"Prominy's LPC is the most complete electric guitar library ever made. LPC truly sounds like you have a real guitar player living in your studio."
- Virtual Instruments Magazine
"Amazing! Not only the massive scale (the number of samples, size, various playing techniques), but also the playability and well-programmed articulations which were built with scrupulous care!"
- Sound & Recording Magazine
Format: Kontakt 5*
Data size (after extracting): 29 GB *
*This product does not come with Kontakt / Kontakt Player. (SC Electric Guitar comes with Kontakt Player.) You need to own Kontakt 5 to use LPC.
* LPC uses the Lossless Sample Compression format 'NCW' with real-time encoding. The data size after the installtion is approx. 29 GB that equals 60 GB of .wav files.
Gibson®'s Les PaulTM Custom is the most supported and loved electric guitar in the world. Its loved by so many professional guitarists spanning generations and genres. Over three months, we recorded the sounds of this excellent electric guitar played by a top guitarist using the latest Digidesign ProTools® HD system.
Extreme power of expression that no one has reached before.
- A huge number of recorded playing styles that no one has captured before.
- Approx. 60 Giga-bytes, 150,000 samples recorded from a single instrument.
- You are able to create the most natural sounding guitar tracks that sound like they've been recorded by a live guitarist in a world class studio.
The world's most powerful and largest library of a single instrument includes:
-Perfect sampled sounds of all fret positions on every string*1.
Single note, 5th chord, 4th chord, octave, vibrato, single bend, unison bend, stationay bend, double bend, legato slide, pinch harmonic, various chords, picking noises, etc.
You are able to get perfectly real expressions of the human finger's legato slide up to the highest fret. This sound library enables you to compose and create natural guitar tracks that imitate real guitar playing.
'Real time Legato Slide instruments'
- A huge number of sampled legato slide techniques.
Realtime Legato Slide feature using 'real' legato samples is available in single note, 5th-dayd chord, 4th-dyad-chord, and octave-dyad instruments. With LPC's Realtime Legato Slide feature, you are able to get perfectly real expressions of the human finger's legato slide which can not be reproduced with slide emulation by changing pitch.
Various chords are played in multiple forms, different playing styles and varying degrees of dynamics.
The LPC includes over 300 chords played by up, down, fast, and slow strokes.
The total number of chord samples is over 8,000.
- major, minor, 7th, minor 7th, major 7th , add 9th, 7th-9th, major 7th-9th, sus 4th, dim 7th, #9th, minor 9th, major 3rd(vibrato), major (picking harmonics), open chords, etc.
Clean and Distorted, both timbres of the electric guitar are included.
- The "Clean Guitar" samples are recorded in a natural room environment creating a very real quality of sound.
- The "Distortion Guitar" samples are recorded through Marshall® Amplifier creating a very powerful sound tool for different musical genres.
We recorded the clean guitar sound through AKG® C414 B-ULS from a Marshall® Power Amp Model 9005 and the guitar distortion through a combination of E.lectroVoice® RE20 and Shure® SM57 from Marshall® 1959SLP. You can also adjust our clean guitar sound so it suits the music genre you're working with by adding your favorite amplifier simulator.
Picking noises are recorded in multiple forms on all frets and strings.
Picking noises made while playing a guitar is one of the most important characteristics that identify a live guitar recording. That is why we took great care in capturing many variations of picking noises. Adding these noises, with consideration to timing and picking style, will make your guitar tracks sound natural. When you use picking noise sampled from a different position of the fret board than the one you're applying it to, the result is an unnatural sound because the noise will not harmonize with the original note's sustain sound.
With our Les PaulTM Guitar sound library, you get an expansive number of picking noises to work with covering all frets, strings, and playing styles. We promise that you will have all of the samples needed to make truly natural sounding guitar tracks at your fingertips.
Clean only version: $349.00
Distortion only version: $349.00